Sunday, July 30, 2006

Seattle...Ya Sure Ya Betcha!


I arrived in Seattle a few days ago -just in time for the Ballard Seafood Festival.

That's been one of the things I've always loved about Seattle...It's neighborhoods and the festivals that take place all summer long. There is never a shortage of things to do during the summer here.


I spent Saturday afternoon enjoying a salmon burger and a beer in Ballard with my dear sweet friend Misha. We then zipped up to the other side of town for the Capital Hill Block Party - a street concert that rocked until midnight.


It's great to be back here in the Emerald City, and during the coming weeks I will be filling up the blog with all sorts of new and exciting adventures and photos as I rediscover Seattle and other great spots around the Pacific Northwest.

1 comment: