Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year and Welcome back to the Lost in America Blog.
After several months off, I am back and ready to add more photos and offer up more of my wit filled ramblings.


All things considered, 2006 was a great year filled with an equal amount of hard work and lazy days filled with laughter. This blog has reflected mostly the latter. The blog has also served as a point of inspiration to renew my passion for photography. What started out as a whim way back in July when I swung in to that Walmart to buy my first camera, has now become my renewed passion and hopefully rewarding business.


2007 will see the creation of my photography business on Maui. Stay tuned as I will be posting many photos in the coming days.

If you or anyone you know is coming to Maui to get married or vacation, please let me know and I will be happy to shoot the occasion.


My Dubuque friends Terry Stewart, Judy Schmidt and their daughter Rachel were on island over the Christmas holiday. I had the pleasure of showing them around the island and they indulged me with the opportunity to act as their own private paparazzi.


Aloha Rachel, Terry and Judy!

No comments:

Post a Comment